Tinsel the Tibetan Terrier

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A little background about myself...



FROM 11 months to 2 years of age:

Occupation: CDO (Chief Demanding Officer), the Tibetan TERROR

Hobbies: herding (humans), (counter) surfing, sightseeing (from my window sill and barking at passers-by), wrestling (humans), sprinting (catch me if you can), eating (anything that I can get to)

Favorite Food: I'm a real foodie, coz I like anything that I can chew up and eat, but the absolute delicacy is definitely my own homemade poop (yup, you got it right, my own p-o-o-p!)

Favorite Music: W & B (Whine & Bark)

Dislikes: 2-legged males (they're scary); other animals (including dogs); moving objects that I'm not familiar with; people (anyone I don't know, especially those with hats or umbrellas); bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, strollers; and most of all KIDS! They are loud and they run!!


FROM 2 years and after:

Occupation: Dogi (the doggie Yoga Master), Femme fatale-in-training (still brushing up my courting skills)

Hobbies: hiking & training (with my 2-legged and 4-legged friends), walks (especially with Mom & Lisa, my favorite dog walker), sightseeing (from my window sill, quietly observing passers-by), wrestling (with my favorite toys), grooming (quality-time with Mom), snow-sprinting (yoo-hoo!), eating (OK, I'm talking about real food now, guys!)



Favorite Food: basically all raw organic meat and veggies (yes, I'm a BARFER), but I do have cravings for those yummy bully sticks all the time

Favorite Music: hmmm... not too sure anymore coz I have grown out of W & B myself...

Dislikes: getting the cold shoulder from Mom and Dad; meeting pushy or over-friendly people (no staring & no holding hands on the first date!); kids (they're still loud and they still run); and maybe some unfamiliar objects BUT I'm learning to cope with them, so hopefully I'll grow out of it someday

Last but not the least, here's some pix of my Yoga sessions... Namaste!



P.S. No, no one tortured me... as I did that on my own - see why I'm rightfully a Dogi Master now? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home