Tinsel the Tibetan Terrier

Monday, July 03, 2006

Grounded...

I have been plotting on getting full-time off-leash rights for over a week now, and finally got the chance today to give my Sens-ations collar a good chew when Mom was putting on her shoes. Thought that would get my message across, but...

**Sigh**

Mom just turned around and put a Gentle Leader collar on me without saying a word and I realized how stupid I was to pull a stunt like that. Gentle Leader collars go right up on my face and I really hated it. Now I only hope this will be temporary and Mom will be getting me a new Sens-ations collar soon. Last time I chewed up my donut bed, I had to sleep on a thin towel for a good two weeks before Mom would get me a new one. I just hope I don't have to wait too long for the new Sens-ations to arrive.

**Sigh**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home