Tinsel the Tibetan Terrier

Monday, September 04, 2006

Exploring Life

It's been a while since I last updated my blog and Mom says I'm being too lazy about it. But you just gotta understand, I'm a big city girl now so I have quite a busy lifestyle!

First, there are Spa sessions...

then there's Yoga...

Wild, wild parties...

....and, not to forget, weekly hikes...

On top of all that, we've just moved from our home in Kerrisdale (aka "the retirement neighborhood") to a funky little loft in Gastown, and I have been having loads of fun exploring my new surroundings.


















There is a huge off-leash park right across and I get to go there everyday, meeting new friends and learning new things. I even got to play at the beach and, once I actually went swimming in the sea... well...by accident... and almost drowned myself. I had no idea that it's so different from the little creeks at the national park, so I just jumped off a rock and dived into the water, thinking that it will only reach my belly. Next thing I knew, I was totally submerged and didn't know what to do. Luckilly I wasn't off leash at the time so Mom pulled me back with the leash. Now that was REALLY scary! And as if that's not enough, the water was a bit murky and my coat got really yucky, so Mom had to give me a long, hot bath right away. Yikes!


I mean, with all that going on, it's kindda hard just to keep up with my daily chores, not to mention blogging! But I promise I will keep up with it and will update my blog more often from now on.

Anyway,it's getting late now and I guess I'd better catch some sleep. Mom says it's gonna be another busy day tomorrow.

See ya later, alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home